Caldecott Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic key stage 2 class teacher to start January 2024 until March 2024
You will need:
- A true passion for and enjoyment of teaching.
- Vision, energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to inspire and enthuse.
- A commitment to your own professional development.
- A strong commitment to inclusion.
- Dedication and energy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and desire to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- The chance to make a real difference within the school and the community.
- Children who are keen to learn.
- The support of highly motivated and supportive colleagues.
- Governors who are committed to the continuing development of the school and its staff.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you. ECTs are welcome to apply.
If you would like more information or a visit, please call the school office and take a look at our website www.caldecott.oxon.sch.uk
Further details can be found on the documents below.
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org