We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Lunchtime Assistants. If you are friendly, approachable and have a good sense of humour we would love you hear from you.
This role includes working closely with pupils and possibly working one to one with children with additional needs. The successful candidate will:
- be happy to ensure the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the break periods
- be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- work with a team under the direction of the Headteacher or their designated officer
Key Tasks include: -
- Helping children with their lunch
- Supervision of pupils in the dining areas, playgrounds or other parts of the school premises,
including some support of SEN on a one-to-one basis.
- To ensure standards of behaviour are maintained, in accordance with Caldecott School Behaviour Policy.
- To assist in dealing with problems arising from unruly behaviour and report such matters to the Headteacher or their designated officer.
- To assist with associated ancillary duties (e.g., cleaning up spillages, wiping down tables).
- To carry out other duties relating to lunchtime supervision as required by the Headteacher or their designated officer
Please see the advert and job description for further details
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further details including a job description and person specification can be found on our website. If you would like more information, please call the school office on 01235 523132 and take a look at our website www.caldecott.oxon.sch.uk.
To apply please complete the application form; unfortunately, we are unable to accept CV’s. Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org